The s.65-actuated valve is the latest addition to the RuB range.
It is a full port ball valve made of forged brass in sizes from 1/2” to 1 1/4” .
This valve combines traditional manual operation - as it can be assembled with a handle - with modern automation - as it can also be used with an actuator.
A robust ISO 5211 flange is incorporated so that electric and pneumatic actuators can be mounted directly with no brackets or coupling required. The s.65 can be purchased separately with the handle or with the RuB actuator already mounted.
It is designed for a service life of at least 100,000 cycles and has a low operating torque (1 ¼” below 5 Nm). This feature means smaller and less powerful actuators can be used, which also translates into cost savings.
Some technical details:
• Available with NPT threads (as per ANSI B.1.20.1). On request also EN10226-1/ISO-228
• 230 psi suitable for most plumbing and HVAC applications
• Dual sealing system allows valve to be operated in either direction making installation easier
• EPDM O-ring
• Silicone-free lubricant on all seals.
• Chrome-plated brass ball for durability
• 100% seal test according to EN 12266-1 RATE A
• Second seal test (at least 24 hours)
• Anti-legionella rinsing hole, sizes ¾” to 1 ¼”
• Lifetime warranty
For more information: https://www.rubinc.com/ball-valves/ball-valve-s6541